PIKO Plan 2.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall PIKO Plan 2.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PIKO Plan 2.0 from your PCKOSTAL
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on KOSTAL. Please follow http://www.kostal-solar-electric.com
if you want to read more on PIKO Plan 2.0 on KOSTAL's web page. Usually the PIKO Plan 2.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files\KOSTAL\PIKO Plan 2.0 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PIKO Plan 2.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\KOSTAL\PIKO Plan 2.0\uninstall.exe. KOSTAL PIKO Plan 2.0.exe is the PIKO Plan 2.0's main executable file and it occupies around 281.45 KB (288208 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PIKO Plan 2.0. They take about 473.34 KB (484696
bytes) on disk.
- KOSTAL PIKO Plan 2.0.exe (281.45 KB)
- uninstall.exe (191.88 KB)
This web page is about PIKO Plan 2.0 version 2.0.1643.1
only. Click on the links below for other PIKO Plan 2.0 versions:
...click to view all...
PIKO Plan 2.0 is a program offered by the software company KOSTAL. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall PIKO Plan 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PIKO Plan 2.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PIKO Plan 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PIKO Plan 2.0". The PIKO Plan 2.0 program will be found automatically. When you select PIKO Plan 2.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PIKO Plan 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PIKO Plan 2.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kostal-solar-electric.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\KOSTAL\PIKO Plan 2.0\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PIKO Plan 2.0.
8. After uninstalling PIKO Plan 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PIKO Plan 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PIKO Plan 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PIKO Plan 2.0 by KOSTAL from your computer, nor are we saying that PIKO Plan 2.0 by KOSTAL is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PIKO Plan 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 07:27:12.753