PIE Studio v6.3
PIE Studio v6.3 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PIE Studio v6.3 from your systemPicmeta Systems
. You can find out more on Picmeta Systems or check for application updates here
. More information about the program PIE Studio v6.3 can be seen at http://www.picmeta.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Picmeta\PIE Studio directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Picmeta\PIE Studio\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PIE Studio v6.3. PIEStudio.exe is the PIE Studio v6.3's main executable file and it occupies approximately 4.89 MB (5124168 bytes) on disk.
PIE Studio v6.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.75 MB (11270202
bytes) on disk.
- exiftool.exe (5.18 MB)
- PIEStudio.exe (4.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3
of PIE Studio v6.3.
PIE Studio v6.3 is a program offered by the software company Picmeta Systems. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall PIE Studio v6.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PIE Studio v6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PIE Studio v6.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "PIE Studio v6.3". The PIE Studio v6.3 program will be found automatically. When you click PIE Studio v6.3 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PIE Studio v6.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PIE Studio v6.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.picmeta.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Picmeta\PIE Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PIE Studio v6.3.
8. After removing PIE Studio v6.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PIE Studio v6.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PIE Studio v6.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PIE Studio v6.3 by Picmeta Systems from your PC, nor are we saying that PIE Studio v6.3 by Picmeta Systems is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PIE Studio v6.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 16:06:42.663