PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60
PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 from your PCmicroEngineering Labs, Inc.
. More information about microEngineering Labs, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the application PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 can be seen at http://www.melabs.com/
. PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PBP folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PBP\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PBP.EXE is the PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60's primary executable file and it takes about 180.56 KB (184890 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60. They take about 1.85 MB (1936878
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PBP.EXE (180.56 KB)
- PBPL.EXE (488.00 KB)
- PBPW.EXE (388.00 KB)
- PM.EXE (71.65 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- usbhidio.exe (28.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.60
of PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60.
PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is a program offered by the software company microEngineering Labs, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60". The PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 program will be found automatically. After you select PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60:
- The publisher is: http://www.melabs.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PBP\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60.
8. After removing PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 by microEngineering Labs, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 by microEngineering Labs, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PICBASIC PRO(TM) 2.60 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 21:09:09.580