PIC-C Compiler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PIC-C Compiler from your PCCustom Computer Services, Inc.
. Further information on Custom Computer Services, Inc. can be found here
. More info about the program PIC-C Compiler can be seen at http://www.ccsinfo.com/techsupport.html
. PIC-C Compiler is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\PICC directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove PIC-C Compiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PICC\ccsuninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Pcw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 23.00 MB (24116504 bytes) on disk.
PIC-C Compiler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 105.44 MB (110560328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ccsbotloader.exe (1.20 MB)
- Ccsc.exe (14.41 MB)
- ccscoff.exe (123.77 KB)
- CCSCON.exe (47.00 KB)
- ccsdownload.exe (3.37 MB)
- ccsload.exe (19.12 MB)
- ccsloader.exe (694.27 KB)
- CCSSignal.exe (2.40 MB)
- ccstrace.exe (3.24 MB)
- ccsuninstall.exe (1.25 MB)
- CCSUniversalKeygen.exe (795.45 KB)
- Chipedit.exe (5.19 MB)
- documentationgenerator.exe (1.77 MB)
- flowcharter.exe (2.20 MB)
- PcdWiz.exe (3.16 MB)
- Pconvert.exe (2.29 MB)
- Pcw.exe (23.00 MB)
- pcwwiz.exe (7.41 MB)
- rtfeditor.exe (4.32 MB)
- Siow.exe (4.90 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (182.09 KB)
- install_plugin.exe (47.50 KB)
- TCPServer.exe (620.00 KB)
- TCP_client.exe (614.00 KB)
- UDP.exe (666.00 KB)
- HidDemoVB.exe (42.00 KB)
- OScopeVB.exe (36.50 KB)
- HidDemoVB.exe (44.50 KB)
- OScopeVB.vshost.exe (13.99 KB)
- setup.exe (666.91 KB)
- hiddemo.exe (437.88 KB)
- OScope.exe (340.88 KB)
- OScope.exe (452.00 KB)
- OScopeVB.exe (26.00 KB)
- OScopeVB.exe (30.50 KB)
- OScopeVB.exe (26.00 KB)
- OScopeVB.exe (41.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5
of PIC-C Compiler.
Numerous files, folders and registry data can not be deleted when you want to remove PIC-C Compiler from your PC.Usually, the following files remain on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PIC-C\Compiler Version.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PIC-C\PIC C Compiler.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\PIC-C Compiler
PIC-C Compiler is a program released by the software company Custom Computer Services, Inc.. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall PIC-C Compiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PIC-C Compiler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PIC-C Compiler or simply click the Search field and type in "PIC-C Compiler". If it is installed on your PC the PIC-C Compiler program will be found automatically. After you click PIC-C Compiler in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PIC-C Compiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PIC-C Compiler:
- The software company is: http://www.ccsinfo.com/techsupport.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PICC\ccsuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PIC-C Compiler.
8. After removing PIC-C Compiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PIC-C Compiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PIC-C Compiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PIC-C Compiler by Custom Computer Services, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PIC-C Compiler by Custom Computer Services, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PIC-C Compiler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 14:51:47.703