This page is about PIAFpu for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PIAFpu from your computerSomerset
. Further information on Somerset can be found here
. Click on http://www.somersoft.com.au
to get more information about PIAFpu on Somerset's website. PIAFpu is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Somerset\PIAFpu folder, regulated by the user's choice. PIAFpu's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Somerset\PIAFpu\Uninstall.exe. PIAFpu.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.51 MB (3677576 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with PIAFpu. They occupy about 4.04 MB (4233608
bytes) on disk.
- PIAFpu.exe (3.51 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (393.50 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.5.12
of PIAFpu. You can find below info on other releases of PIAFpu:
PIAFpu is a program released by the software company Somerset. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase PIAFpu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase PIAFpu from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PIAFpu or simply click the Search field and type in "PIAFpu". If it is installed on your PC the PIAFpu app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PIAFpu in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PIAFpu, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PIAFpu:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.somersoft.com.au
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Somerset\PIAFpu\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PIAFpu.
8. After removing PIAFpu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PIAFpu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PIAFpu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PIAFpu by Somerset from your PC, we are not saying that PIAFpu by Somerset is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PIAFpu in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-07 04:49:51.820