PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313
PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 from your computerPHiTools
. Open here
for more info on PHiTools. You can read more about related to PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 at http://www.phisearch.net/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\PHiSearch directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\PHiSearch\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313. PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313's primary file takes around 306.00 KB (313344 bytes) and its name is PHiSearch.exe.
The executable files below are part of PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313. They take an average of 1.52 MB (1593411
bytes) on disk.
- PHiLauncher.exe (80.50 KB)
- PHiSearch.exe (306.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.7.1111.2313
of PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313.
PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 is a program released by the software company PHiTools. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313". If it exists on your system the PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.phisearch.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PHiSearch\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313.
8. After uninstalling PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 by PHiTools from your computer, we are not saying that PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 by PHiTools is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PHiSearch version 2.7.1111.2313 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 04:02:17.100