This web page is about PHPRunner 7.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall PHPRunner 7.0 from your PCXlinesoft.com
. More information on Xlinesoft.com can be found here
. You can get more details related to PHPRunner 7.0 at http://www.xlinesoft.com/PHPRunner
. Usually the PHPRunner 7.0 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRunner7.1 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRunner7.1\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PHPRunner 7.0. The program's main executable file occupies 16.77 MB (17588224 bytes) on disk and is called PHPRunner.exe.
The executables below are part of PHPRunner 7.0. They take an average of 17.99 MB (18864648
bytes) on disk.
- PHPRunner.exe (16.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- httpd.exe (20.07 KB)
- php.exe (58.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.0
of PHPRunner 7.0.
PHPRunner 7.0 is a program by the software company Xlinesoft.com. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove PHPRunner 7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PHPRunner 7.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PHPRunner 7.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PHPRunner 7.0". The PHPRunner 7.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PHPRunner 7.0 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PHPRunner 7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PHPRunner 7.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.xlinesoft.com/PHPRunner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRunner7.1\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PHPRunner 7.0.
8. After uninstalling PHPRunner 7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PHPRunner 7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PHPRunner 7.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PHPRunner 7.0 by Xlinesoft.com from your computer, we are not saying that PHPRunner 7.0 by Xlinesoft.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PHPRunner 7.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 05:36:58.177