PHPRad version 2.5.7
PHPRad version 2.5.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PHPRad version 2.5.7 from your PCSystemsGH
. More info about SystemsGH can be seen here
. More details about PHPRad version 2.5.7 can be seen at http://www.phprad.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad 2.4 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad 2.4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PHPRad version 2.5.7. VueRad.exe is the PHPRad version 2.5.7's main executable file and it occupies around 2.36 MB (2475520 bytes) on disk.
PHPRad version 2.5.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.05 MB (3200677
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- VueRad.exe (2.36 MB)
This web page is about PHPRad version 2.5.7 version 2.5.7
PHPRad version 2.5.7 is a program by SystemsGH. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase PHPRad version 2.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PHPRad version 2.5.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PHPRad version 2.5.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PHPRad version 2.5.7". The PHPRad version 2.5.7 application will be found automatically. When you select PHPRad version 2.5.7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PHPRad version 2.5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PHPRad version 2.5.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.phprad.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad 2.4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PHPRad version 2.5.7.
8. After removing PHPRad version 2.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PHPRad version 2.5.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PHPRad version 2.5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PHPRad version 2.5.7 by SystemsGH from your PC, nor are we saying that PHPRad version 2.5.7 by SystemsGH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PHPRad version 2.5.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:37:01.660