PHPRad version 2.5.7
PHPRad version 2.5.7 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PHPRad version 2.5.7 from your PCSystemsGH
. More info about SystemsGH can be seen here
. More details about PHPRad version 2.5.7 can be seen at http://www.phprad.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad 2.4 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad 2.4\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PHPRad version 2.5.7. VueRad.exe is the PHPRad version 2.5.7's main executable file and it occupies around 2.36 MB (2475520 bytes) on disk.
PHPRad version 2.5.7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.05 MB (3200677
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- VueRad.exe (2.36 MB)
This web page is about PHPRad version 2.5.7 version 2.5.7
PHPRad version 2.5.7 is a program by SystemsGH. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase PHPRad version 2.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PHPRad version 2.5.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PHPRad version 2.5.7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PHPRad version 2.5.7". If it exists on your system the PHPRad version 2.5.7 application will be found very quickly. After you click PHPRad version 2.5.7 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PHPRad version 2.5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PHPRad version 2.5.7:
- The publisher is: http://www.phprad.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad 2.4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PHPRad version 2.5.7.
8. After removing PHPRad version 2.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PHPRad version 2.5.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PHPRad version 2.5.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PHPRad version 2.5.7 by SystemsGH from your PC, nor are we saying that PHPRad version 2.5.7 by SystemsGH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PHPRad version 2.5.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 19:37:01.660