PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4
PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 from your PCRadSystems
. Open here
for more details on RadSystems. You can get more details on PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 at www.phprad.com
. Usually the PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad Classic directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad Classic\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.43 MB (2548224 bytes) on disk and is labeled PhpRad.exe.
The executable files below are part of PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4. They occupy about 3.15 MB (3305285
bytes) on disk.
- PhpRad.exe (2.43 MB)
- PhpRad.vshost.exe (23.66 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.66 KB)
The current web page applies to PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 version 2.4.4
PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 is an application offered by RadSystems. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to remove PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4". If it is installed on your PC the PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 app will be found automatically. When you click PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4:
- The web site of the program is: www.phprad.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PHPRad Classic\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4.
8. After removing PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 by RadSystems from your PC, we are not saying that PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 by RadSystems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PHPRad Classic version 2.4.4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-21 22:26:49.123