You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PHPEdit 3.6.8 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PHPEdit 3.6.8 from your PCWaterProof SARL
. You can find out more on WaterProof SARL or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on PHPEdit 3.6.8 at http://www.phpedit.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\WaterProof\PHPEdit\3.6.8 folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling PHPEdit 3.6.8 is C:\Program Files\WaterProof\PHPEdit\3.6.8\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.25 MB (2359296 bytes) on disk and is titled PHPEdit.exe.
The executables below are part of PHPEdit 3.6.8. They take an average of 6.49 MB (6807789
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DBGpProxy.exe (412.00 KB)
- ImporterCli.exe (108.00 KB)
- LogViewer.exe (32.00 KB)
- PackagesInstallerCli.exe (6.50 KB)
- PHPEdit.exe (2.25 MB)
- PHPEditUpdater.exe (76.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (471.55 KB)
- DBGpProxy1.exe (560.00 KB)
- cvs.exe (576.00 KB)
- plink.exe (276.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (320.00 KB)
- pluginviewer.exe (16.07 KB)
- sasldblistusers2.exe (16.08 KB)
- saslpasswd2.exe (16.07 KB)
- svn-populate-node-origins-index.exe (16.10 KB)
- svn-push.exe (16.09 KB)
- svn.exe (156.07 KB)
- svnadmin.exe (60.08 KB)
- svnauthz-validate.exe (28.09 KB)
- svndumpfilter.exe (40.09 KB)
- svnlook.exe (56.08 KB)
- svnmucc.exe (20.09 KB)
- svnserve.exe (112.08 KB)
- svnsync.exe (48.08 KB)
- svnversion.exe (28.09 KB)
- php-cgi.exe (43.50 KB)
- php-win.exe (25.50 KB)
- php.exe (25.00 KB)
- openssl.exe (316.00 KB)
- WinCacheGrind.exe (467.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.8
of PHPEdit 3.6.8.
PHPEdit 3.6.8 is an application released by the software company WaterProof SARL. Some computer users try to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove PHPEdit 3.6.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PHPEdit 3.6.8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PHPEdit 3.6.8 or simply click the Search field and type in "PHPEdit 3.6.8". The PHPEdit 3.6.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PHPEdit 3.6.8 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PHPEdit 3.6.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PHPEdit 3.6.8:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.phpedit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\WaterProof\PHPEdit\3.6.8\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PHPEdit 3.6.8.
8. After uninstalling PHPEdit 3.6.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PHPEdit 3.6.8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PHPEdit 3.6.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PHPEdit 3.6.8 by WaterProof SARL from your computer, nor are we saying that PHPEdit 3.6.8 by WaterProof SARL is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PHPEdit 3.6.8 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:16:54.377