You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PHP4WD 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PHP4WD 126.96.36.199 from your systemSQLManagerX Team
. Further information on SQLManagerX Team can be found here
. Please open http://www.SQLManagerX.com
if you want to read more on PHP4WD 188.8.131.52 on SQLManagerX Team's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PHP4WD directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing PHP4WD 184.108.40.206 is C:\Program Files\PHP4WD\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PHP4WD 220.127.116.11's primary file takes about 50.82 KB (52036 bytes) and is called uninst.exe.
PHP4WD 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They take 50.82 KB (52036
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of PHP4WD 126.96.36.199.
PHP4WD 188.8.131.52 is a program offered by SQLManagerX Team. Some computer users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove PHP4WD 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PHP4WD 220.127.116.11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PHP4WD 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PHP4WD 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the PHP4WD 126.96.36.199 program will be found automatically. When you select PHP4WD 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PHP4WD 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PHP4WD 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.SQLManagerX.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PHP4WD\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PHP4WD 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling PHP4WD 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PHP4WD 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PHP4WD 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PHP4WD 184.108.40.206 by SQLManagerX Team from your computer, we are not saying that PHP4WD 220.127.116.11 by SQLManagerX Team is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PHP4WD 18.104.22.168 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 14:53:21.813