PHP Expert Editor 3.2
PHP Expert Editor 3.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PHP Expert Editor 3.2 from your PCAnkord Development Group
. Further information on Ankord Development Group can be found here
. Please follow http://www.ankord.com/
if you want to read more on PHP Expert Editor 3.2 on Ankord Development Group's website. Usually the PHP Expert Editor 3.2 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PHP Expert Editor 3.2. The program's main executable file is labeled phpxdbg.exe and occupies 702.00 KB (718848 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in PHP Expert Editor 3.2. They take 1.82 MB (1906698
bytes) on disk.
- phpxdbg.exe (702.00 KB)
- phpxedit.exe (970.10 KB)
- unins000.exe (69.91 KB)
- DbgListener.exe (120.00 KB)
This data is about PHP Expert Editor 3.2 version 3.2
If planning to uninstall PHP Expert Editor 3.2 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall PHP Expert Editor 3.2 from your computer:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall PHP Expert Editor 3.2:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PHP Expert Editor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor\Ankord.url
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor\code.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor\DBG\DbgListener.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor\DBG\DbgListener.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor\phpxedit.exe
PHP Expert Editor 3.2 is an application released by Ankord Development Group. Frequently, users try to remove it. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove PHP Expert Editor 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PHP Expert Editor 3.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PHP Expert Editor 3.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "PHP Expert Editor 3.2". If it is installed on your PC the PHP Expert Editor 3.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PHP Expert Editor 3.2 in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PHP Expert Editor 3.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PHP Expert Editor 3.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ankord.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PHP Expert Editor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PHP Expert Editor 3.2.
8. After removing PHP Expert Editor 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PHP Expert Editor 3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PHP Expert Editor 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PHP Expert Editor 3.2 by Ankord Development Group from your computer, we are not saying that PHP Expert Editor 3.2 by Ankord Development Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PHP Expert Editor 3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 06:15:49.943