This web page is about PHL Version for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall PHL Version from your systemWHO, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Novartis Foundation
. You can find out more on WHO, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Novartis Foundation or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World Health Organization\Training\TrainingPlayer folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for PHL Version is C:\Program Files (x86)\World Health Organization\Training\TrainingPlayer\TrainingUninstall.exe GSRxm/9xoIAXBkFb0aIVqw==. PHL Version's primary file takes about 538.74 KB (551672 bytes) and is called TrainingPlayer.exe.
PHL Version is composed of the following executables which occupy 757.48 KB (775664
bytes) on disk:
- TrainingPlayer.exe (538.74 KB)
- TrainingUninstall.exe (218.74 KB)
The current web page applies to PHL Version version 3.2
PHL Version is a program by the software company WHO, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Novartis Foundation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall PHL Version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PHL Version with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PHL Version or simply activate the Search field and type in "PHL Version". If it is installed on your PC the PHL Version program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PHL Version in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PHL Version, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PHL Version.
8. After removing PHL Version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PHL Version that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PHL Version with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PHL Version by WHO, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Novartis Foundation from your PC, nor are we saying that PHL Version by WHO, Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute, Novartis Foundation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PHL Version supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 18:15:46.500