PHE Works 2.0.5
A guide to uninstall PHE Works 2.0.5 from your system
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PHE Works 2.0.5 for Windows. The Windows version was created by Karim Elkouni
. Open here
where you can find out more on Karim Elkouni. Further information about PHE Works 2.0.5 can be found at http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/innohex
. PHE Works 2.0.5 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PHE Works 2.0 folder, subject to the user's option. PHE Works 2.0.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PHE Works 2.0\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is named PHE32.exe and its approximative size is 2.67 MB (2795520 bytes).
PHE Works 2.0.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.33 MB (3491609
bytes) on disk.
- PHE32.exe (2.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19900
of PHE Works 2.0.5.
A way to remove PHE Works 2.0.5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
PHE Works 2.0.5 is an application offered by Karim Elkouni. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to remove PHE Works 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PHE Works 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PHE Works 2.0.5". If it exists on your system the PHE Works 2.0.5 application will be found very quickly. When you select PHE Works 2.0.5 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PHE Works 2.0.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PHE Works 2.0.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/innohex
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PHE Works 2.0\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PHE Works 2.0.5.
8. After removing PHE Works 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PHE Works 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PHE Works 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed PHE Works 2.0.5:
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PHE Works 2.0.5 by Karim Elkouni from your PC, we are not saying that PHE Works 2.0.5 by Karim Elkouni is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PHE Works 2.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-31 22:29:27.963