PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349
This web page is about PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 from your computerPGP Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on PGP Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64 folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Setup64\Setup.exe" "C:\Program Files\PGP Corporation\PGP Desktop\Install\Setup.inf" /X4 is the full command line if you want to remove PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.60 MB (1679872 bytes) on disk.
PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.60 MB (1679872
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 version 10.3.2.16349
PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 is an application offered by the software company PGP Corporation. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349". If it is installed on your PC the PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 application will be found automatically. When you click PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349.
8. After uninstalling PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 by PGP Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 by PGP Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PGP Desktop 10.3.2.16349 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 11:55:40.760