PGNP OLEDB Provider 184.108.40.20636
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PGNP OLEDB Provider 220.127.116.1136 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PGNP OLEDB Provider 18.104.22.16836 from your systemIntellisoft LLC
. You can read more on Intellisoft LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pgoledb.com/
to get more information about PGNP OLEDB Provider 22.214.171.12436 on Intellisoft LLC's website. PGNP OLEDB Provider 126.96.36.19936 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intellisoft\PGNP folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing PGNP OLEDB Provider 188.8.131.5236 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intellisoft\PGNP\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 737.94 KB (755648 bytes) on disk and is called PGNProfiler.exe.
PGNP OLEDB Provider 184.108.40.20636 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.29 MB (2399304
bytes) on disk.
- CopyIndex.exe (240.00 KB)
- DropIndex.exe (232.00 KB)
- PGNProfiler.exe (737.94 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.4
of PGNP OLEDB Provider 220.127.116.1136.
PGNP OLEDB Provider 18.104.22.16836 is a program by the software company Intellisoft LLC. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase PGNP OLEDB Provider 22.214.171.12436 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall PGNP OLEDB Provider 126.96.36.19936 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PGNP OLEDB Provider 188.8.131.5236 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PGNP OLEDB Provider 184.108.40.20636". If it is installed on your PC the PGNP OLEDB Provider 220.127.116.1136 app will be found very quickly. After you select PGNP OLEDB Provider 18.104.22.16836 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PGNP OLEDB Provider 22.214.171.12436, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PGNP OLEDB Provider 126.96.36.19936:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgoledb.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Intellisoft\PGNP\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PGNP OLEDB Provider 188.8.131.5236.
8. After removing PGNP OLEDB Provider 184.108.40.20636, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PGNP OLEDB Provider 220.127.116.1136 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PGNP OLEDB Provider 18.104.22.16836 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PGNP OLEDB Provider 22.214.171.12436 by Intellisoft LLC from your PC, we are not saying that PGNP OLEDB Provider 126.96.36.19936 by Intellisoft LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PGNP OLEDB Provider 188.8.131.5236 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 13:08:42.650