PGN Mentor 5.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove PGN Mentor 5.0 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall PGN Mentor 5.0 from your PC64 Squares
. More information on 64 Squares can be seen here
. Please open http://www.pgnmentor.com/
if you want to read more on PGN Mentor 5.0 on 64 Squares's page. PGN Mentor 5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGN Mentor directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling PGN Mentor 5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGN Mentor\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. pgnment.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 7.04 MB (7385088 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with PGN Mentor 5.0. They take about 7.73 MB (8104609
bytes) on disk.
- pgnment.exe (7.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.66 KB)
This page is about PGN Mentor 5.0 version 5.0
PGN Mentor 5.0 is an application offered by 64 Squares. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall PGN Mentor 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall PGN Mentor 5.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PGN Mentor 5.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PGN Mentor 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the PGN Mentor 5.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select PGN Mentor 5.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PGN Mentor 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PGN Mentor 5.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgnmentor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGN Mentor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PGN Mentor 5.0.
8. After removing PGN Mentor 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PGN Mentor 5.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PGN Mentor 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PGN Mentor 5.0 by 64 Squares from your PC, we are not saying that PGN Mentor 5.0 by 64 Squares is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PGN Mentor 5.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 05:03:56.100