You can find below details on how to remove PGM for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PGM from your PCTRINITI SOFT
. More info about TRINITI SOFT can be found here
. Usually the PGM program is found in the C:\Program Files\TRINITI SOFT\PGM folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PGM is "C:\Program Files\TRINITI SOFT\PGM\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.68 MB (2814976 bytes) on disk and is labeled PGM.exe.
The following executables are contained in PGM. They occupy 3.33 MB (3488522
bytes) on disk.
- PGM.exe (2.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
PGM is an application by the software company TRINITI SOFT. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall PGM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PGM from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PGM or simply click the Search field and type in "PGM". If it is installed on your PC the PGM application will be found automatically. When you click PGM in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PGM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PGM.
8. After uninstalling PGM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PGM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PGM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PGM by TRINITI SOFT from your PC, nor are we saying that PGM by TRINITI SOFT is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PGM in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 09:54:19.050