This page contains complete information on how to uninstall PGIMER, Chandigarh for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PGIMER, Chandigarh from your PCPGIMER, Chandigarh
. Open here
where you can find out more on PGIMER, Chandigarh. Usually the PGIMER, Chandigarh application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing PGIMER, Chandigarh is C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. msedge_proxy.exe is the PGIMER, Chandigarh's main executable file and it occupies around 731.38 KB (748936 bytes) on disk.
PGIMER, Chandigarh is composed of the following executables which take 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of PGIMER, Chandigarh.
PGIMER, Chandigarh is a program by PGIMER, Chandigarh. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove PGIMER, Chandigarh is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PGIMER, Chandigarh from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PGIMER, Chandigarh or simply activate the Search field and type in "PGIMER, Chandigarh". The PGIMER, Chandigarh application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PGIMER, Chandigarh in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PGIMER, Chandigarh, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PGIMER, Chandigarh.
8. After uninstalling PGIMER, Chandigarh, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PGIMER, Chandigarh that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PGIMER, Chandigarh using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PGIMER, Chandigarh by PGIMER, Chandigarh from your PC, we are not saying that PGIMER, Chandigarh by PGIMER, Chandigarh is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PGIMER, Chandigarh in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:49:54.050