PFG FX Trader
PFG FX Trader is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PFG FX Trader from your systemMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. More information about MetaQuotes Software Corp. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.metaquotes.net
if you want to read more on PFG FX Trader on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s page. PFG FX Trader is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PFG FX Trader directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall PFG FX Trader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PFG FX Trader\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. terminal.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 10.59 MB (11103384 bytes) on disk.
PFG FX Trader is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.75 MB (12324584
bytes) on disk:
- terminal.exe (10.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.16 MB)
This web page is about PFG FX Trader version 4.00
PFG FX Trader is an application marketed by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase PFG FX Trader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase PFG FX Trader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PFG FX Trader or simply click the Search field and type in "PFG FX Trader". If it exists on your system the PFG FX Trader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PFG FX Trader in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PFG FX Trader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PFG FX Trader:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PFG FX Trader\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PFG FX Trader.
8. After uninstalling PFG FX Trader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PFG FX Trader which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PFG FX Trader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PFG FX Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that PFG FX Trader by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PFG FX Trader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 03:35:45.613