You can find below detailed information on how to remove PEiD for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PEiD from your PCSnaker
. Check out here
for more info on Snaker. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PEiD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PEiD is C:\Program Files (x86)\PEiD\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named PEiD.exe and occupies 255.50 KB (261632 bytes).
PEiD contains of the executables below. They take 1.54 MB (1617257
bytes) on disk.
- PEiD.exe (255.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This page is about PEiD version 0.9.5.0
PEiD is a program marketed by the software company Snaker. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove PEiD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PEiD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PEiD or simply activate the Search field and type in "PEiD". If it is installed on your PC the PEiD application will be found automatically. After you click PEiD in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PEiD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PEiD.
8. After removing PEiD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PEiD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PEiD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PEiD by Snaker from your PC, nor are we saying that PEiD by Snaker is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PEiD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:15:37.920