You can find below detailed information on how to remove PEiD for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall PEiD from your PCSnaker
. Check out here
for more info on Snaker. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PEiD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling PEiD is C:\Program Files (x86)\PEiD\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named PEiD.exe and occupies 255.50 KB (261632 bytes).
PEiD contains of the executables below. They take 1.54 MB (1617257
bytes) on disk.
- PEiD.exe (255.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.29 MB)
This page is about PEiD version 0.9.5.0
PEiD is a program marketed by the software company Snaker. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove PEiD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PEiD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PEiD or simply click the Search feature and type in "PEiD". If it exists on your system the PEiD app will be found automatically. After you click PEiD in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PEiD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PEiD.
8. After removing PEiD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PEiD which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PEiD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PEiD by Snaker from your PC, nor are we saying that PEiD by Snaker is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PEiD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 15:15:37.920