PES 2010 v.1.0
This web page is about PES 2010 v.1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PES 2010 v.1.0 from your computerPCGAME
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on PCGAME. Detailed information about PES 2010 v.1.0 can be found at http://www.PCGAME.NAROD.ru
. PES 2010 v.1.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\PES 2010 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. PES 2010 v.1.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\PES 2010\unins000.exe. PES 2010 v.1.0's main file takes about 18.70 MB (19603456 bytes) and its name is pes2010.exe.
PES 2010 v.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.72 MB (21724536
bytes) on disk.
- pes2010.exe (18.70 MB)
- settings.exe (1.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (681.98 KB)
The current page applies to PES 2010 v.1.0 version 2010.1.0
PES 2010 v.1.0 is an application offered by PCGAME. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove PES 2010 v.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PES 2010 v.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PES 2010 v.1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PES 2010 v.1.0". If it exists on your system the PES 2010 v.1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PES 2010 v.1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding PES 2010 v.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PES 2010 v.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PCGAME.NAROD.ru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCGAME\PES 2010\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PES 2010 v.1.0.
8. After removing PES 2010 v.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PES 2010 v.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PES 2010 v.1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PES 2010 v.1.0 by PCGAME from your PC, nor are we saying that PES 2010 v.1.0 by PCGAME is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PES 2010 v.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 15:30:21.900