PEKI dictionary 1.21
This web page contains complete information on how to remove PEKI dictionary 1.21 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PEKI dictionary 1.21 from your PCPavel Ponec
. More information about Pavel Ponec can be seen here
. More details about the application PEKI dictionary 1.21 can be seen at http://pponec.net/peki/
. PEKI dictionary 1.21 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PEKI dictionary directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall PEKI dictionary 1.21 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PEKI dictionary\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. uninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 49.13 KB (50313 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in PEKI dictionary 1.21. They occupy 49.13 KB (50313
bytes) on disk.
This page is about PEKI dictionary 1.21 version 1.21
PEKI dictionary 1.21 is an application offered by the software company Pavel Ponec. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase PEKI dictionary 1.21 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PEKI dictionary 1.21 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PEKI dictionary 1.21 or simply click the Search field and type in "PEKI dictionary 1.21". If it exists on your system the PEKI dictionary 1.21 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click PEKI dictionary 1.21 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PEKI dictionary 1.21, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PEKI dictionary 1.21:
- The software company is: http://pponec.net/peki/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PEKI dictionary\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PEKI dictionary 1.21.
8. After removing PEKI dictionary 1.21, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PEKI dictionary 1.21 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PEKI dictionary 1.21 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PEKI dictionary 1.21 by Pavel Ponec from your PC, nor are we saying that PEKI dictionary 1.21 by Pavel Ponec is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PEKI dictionary 1.21 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-10 20:53:28.120