This page is about PEAK OEM-Treiber for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall PEAK OEM-Treiber from your PCPEAK-System Technik GmbH
. More data about PEAK-System Technik GmbH can be read here
. Click on http://www.peak-system.com
to get more information about PEAK OEM-Treiber on PEAK-System Technik GmbH's website. Usually the PEAK OEM-Treiber program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PCAN folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for PEAK OEM-Treiber is C:\Program Files\PCAN\UNWISE.EXE. PcanView.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.25 MB (4458296 bytes) on disk.
PEAK OEM-Treiber contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.52 MB (4735288
bytes) on disk.
- PcanView.exe (4.25 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (270.50 KB)
The current page applies to PEAK OEM-Treiber version 3.8.02.10146
only. Click on the links below for other PEAK OEM-Treiber versions:
...click to view all...
PEAK OEM-Treiber is an application released by PEAK-System Technik GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase PEAK OEM-Treiber is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PEAK OEM-Treiber with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PEAK OEM-Treiber or simply click the Search field and type in "PEAK OEM-Treiber". If it is installed on your PC the PEAK OEM-Treiber program will be found automatically. When you click PEAK OEM-Treiber in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PEAK OEM-Treiber, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PEAK OEM-Treiber:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.peak-system.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCAN\UNWISE.EXE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PEAK OEM-Treiber.
8. After removing PEAK OEM-Treiber, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PEAK OEM-Treiber that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PEAK OEM-Treiber using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PEAK OEM-Treiber by PEAK-System Technik GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that PEAK OEM-Treiber by PEAK-System Technik GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PEAK OEM-Treiber in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-19 11:41:28.840