PE Explorer 1.99 R5
This page is about PE Explorer 1.99 R5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PE Explorer 1.99 R5 from your systemHeaventools Software
. You can find out more on Heaventools Software or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.heaventools.com
if you want to read more on PE Explorer 1.99 R5 on Heaventools Software's page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PE Explorer folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing PE Explorer 1.99 R5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PE Explorer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PE Explorer 1.99 R5's main file takes around 2.86 MB (3000056 bytes) and is named pexplorer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PE Explorer 1.99 R5. They occupy 3.69 MB (3873581
bytes) on disk.
- Patch.exe (170.50 KB)
- pexplorer.exe (2.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.55 KB)
The current page applies to PE Explorer 1.99 R5 version 1.99.5
If you are manually uninstalling PE Explorer 1.99 R5 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall PE Explorer 1.99 R5:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove PE Explorer 1.99 R5:
- C:\Program Files\PE Explorer
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.644\PE Explorer 1.99 r5
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PE Explorer
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\PE Explorer\API LIBRARY\BASE\PAS\aclapi.dll.dat
- C:\Program Files\PE Explorer\API LIBRARY\BASE\PAS\advapi32.dll.dat
- C:\Program Files\PE Explorer\API LIBRARY\BASE\PAS\avicap32.dll.dat
- C:\Program Files\PE Explorer\API LIBRARY\BASE\PAS\avifil32.dll.dat
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\PE Explorer\pexplorer.exe
PE Explorer 1.99 R5 is an application released by Heaventools Software. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall PE Explorer 1.99 R5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove PE Explorer 1.99 R5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PE Explorer 1.99 R5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PE Explorer 1.99 R5". If it is installed on your PC the PE Explorer 1.99 R5 app will be found automatically. After you select PE Explorer 1.99 R5 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding PE Explorer 1.99 R5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PE Explorer 1.99 R5:
- The software company is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PE Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PE Explorer 1.99 R5.
8. After uninstalling PE Explorer 1.99 R5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PE Explorer 1.99 R5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PE Explorer 1.99 R5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PE Explorer 1.99 R5 by Heaventools Software from your computer, nor are we saying that PE Explorer 1.99 R5 by Heaventools Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove PE Explorer 1.99 R5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-30 08:32:54.697