PE Explorer 1.94
This web page is about PE Explorer 1.94 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall PE Explorer 1.94 from your computerHeaventools Software
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Heaventools Software. Please open http://www.heaventools.com
if you want to read more on PE Explorer 1.94 on Heaventools Software's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PE Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing PE Explorer 1.94 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PE Explorer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PE Explorer 1.94's primary file takes about 2.46 MB (2580480 bytes) and is named pexplorer.exe.
PE Explorer 1.94 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.97 MB (5209467
bytes) on disk:
- pexplorer.exe (2.46 MB)
- pexplorerOld.exe (2.46 MB)
- unins000.exe (47.37 KB)
This web page is about PE Explorer 1.94 version 1.94
PE Explorer 1.94 is a program offered by the software company Heaventools Software. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall PE Explorer 1.94 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PE Explorer 1.94 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PE Explorer 1.94 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PE Explorer 1.94". The PE Explorer 1.94 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PE Explorer 1.94 in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PE Explorer 1.94, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PE Explorer 1.94:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.heaventools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PE Explorer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PE Explorer 1.94.
8. After uninstalling PE Explorer 1.94, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PE Explorer 1.94 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PE Explorer 1.94 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PE Explorer 1.94 by Heaventools Software from your PC, nor are we saying that PE Explorer 1.94 by Heaventools Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PE Explorer 1.94 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-02 18:09:51.910