This page is about PDMan 2.0.1 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall PDMan 2.0.1 from your computerrobergroup
. You can find out more on robergroup or check for application updates here
. PDMan 2.0.1 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDMan folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PDMan 2.0.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDMan\Uninstall PDMan.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. PDMan 2.0.1's main file takes about 50.23 MB (52671488 bytes) and is named PDMan.exe.
The following executable files are contained in PDMan 2.0.1. They take 50.73 MB (53191208
bytes) on disk.
- PDMan.exe (50.23 MB)
- Uninstall PDMan.exe (402.54 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PDMan 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
PDMan 2.0.1 is a program marketed by the software company robergroup. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall PDMan 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PDMan 2.0.1 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PDMan 2.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDMan 2.0.1". If it exists on your system the PDMan 2.0.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PDMan 2.0.1 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PDMan 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDMan 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling PDMan 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PDMan 2.0.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDMan 2.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDMan 2.0.1 by robergroup from your computer, we are not saying that PDMan 2.0.1 by robergroup is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDMan 2.0.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 06:11:50.807