PDFlite 126.96.36.199 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PDFlite 188.8.131.52 from your systemAmnis Technology Ltd
. More information about Amnis Technology Ltd can be seen here
. PDFlite 184.108.40.206 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFlite folder, depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for PDFlite 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFlite\uninstall-pdflite.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PDFlite.exe and it has a size of 5.57 MB (5841984 bytes).
The executable files below are part of PDFlite 18.104.22.168. They occupy an average of 6.38 MB (6686638
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFlite.exe (5.57 MB)
- pluginreg.exe (16.56 KB)
- uninstall-pdflite.exe (343.19 KB)
- PDFLiteConverter.exe (336.55 KB)
- pdflite_printer.exe (37.55 KB)
- setupr.exe (46.00 KB)
- unredmon.exe (45.00 KB)
This web page is about PDFlite 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
PDFlite 188.8.131.52 is a program released by Amnis Technology Ltd. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove PDFlite 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PDFlite 220.127.116.11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PDFlite 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDFlite 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the PDFlite 126.96.36.199 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PDFlite 188.8.131.52 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDFlite 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PDFlite 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing PDFlite 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFlite 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDFlite 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PDFlite 188.8.131.52 by Amnis Technology Ltd from your PC, we are not saying that PDFlite 184.108.40.206 by Amnis Technology Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDFlite 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 20:10:33.357