You can find below details on how to uninstall PDFCreator for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PDFCreator from your computerFrank Heind?fer, Philip Chinery
. More info about Frank Heind?fer, Philip Chinery can be found here
. Click on http://www.pdfforge.org
to get more information about PDFCreator on Frank Heind?fer, Philip Chinery's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. PDFCreator's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. PDFCreator's primary file takes about 3.02 MB (3166208 bytes) and is named PDFCreator.exe.
PDFCreator is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.12 MB (5372380
bytes) on disk:
- PDFCreator.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.96 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (697.50 KB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (153.00 KB)
- TransTool.exe (604.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PDFCreator version 1.6.0
only. For other PDFCreator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is a program offered by the software company Frank Heind?fer, Philip Chinery. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove PDFCreator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDFCreator or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator application will be found automatically. When you select PDFCreator in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about PDFCreator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The publisher is: http://www.pdfforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PDFCreator.
8. After uninstalling PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDFCreator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDFCreator by Frank Heind?fer, Philip Chinery from your PC, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by Frank Heind?fer, Philip Chinery is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDFCreator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 05:14:50.783