This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall PDFCreator for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall PDFCreator from your systemFrank Heind๖rfer, Philip Chinery
. Open here
where you can get more info on Frank Heind๖rfer, Philip Chinery. More information about PDFCreator can be seen at http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
. Usually the PDFCreator application is installed in the C:\Program Files\PDFCreator folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for PDFCreator is C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.01 MB (3153920 bytes) on disk and is titled PDFCreator.exe.
PDFCreator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.71 MB (5982469
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFCreator.exe (3.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.25 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (697.00 KB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (154.00 KB)
- TransTool.exe (600.00 KB)
- PDFArchitect.exe (613.00 KB)
The current page applies to PDFCreator version 1.4.2
alone. For more PDFCreator versions please click below:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is an application marketed by the software company Frank Heind๖rfer, Philip Chinery. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to erase PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall PDFCreator from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PDFCreator or simply click the Search field and type in "PDFCreator". If it is installed on your PC the PDFCreator application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PDFCreator in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDFCreator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sf.net/projects/pdfcreator
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDFCreator.
8. After removing PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDFCreator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDFCreator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove PDFCreator by Frank Heind๖rfer, Philip Chinery from your computer, nor are we saying that PDFCreator by Frank Heind๖rfer, Philip Chinery is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDFCreator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 03:52:57.723