PDFCreator is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PDFCreator from your computerFrank Heindצrfer, Philip Chinery
. Further information on Frank Heindצrfer, Philip Chinery can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pdfforge.org
if you want to read more on PDFCreator on Frank Heindצrfer, Philip Chinery's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\PDFCreator directory (same installation drive as Windows). PDFCreator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe. PDFCreator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.02 MB (3162112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PDFCreator. They occupy about 5.72 MB (5995996
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PDFCreator.exe (3.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.96 KB)
- Images2PDF.exe (697.50 KB)
- Images2PDFC.exe (153.00 KB)
- TransTool.exe (604.00 KB)
- PDFArchitect.exe (613.00 KB)
The current page applies to PDFCreator version 1.5.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of PDFCreator:
...click to view all...
PDFCreator is a program by Frank Heindצrfer, Philip Chinery. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove PDFCreator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PDFCreator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDFCreator or simply click the Search field and type in "PDFCreator". If it exists on your system the PDFCreator app will be found very quickly. After you click PDFCreator in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PDFCreator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDFCreator:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pdfforge.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCreator\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDFCreator.
8. After removing PDFCreator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDFCreator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDFCreator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall PDFCreator by Frank Heindצrfer, Philip Chinery from your PC, we are not saying that PDFCreator by Frank Heindצrfer, Philip Chinery is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDFCreator in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:30:22.920