PDF to JPG 3.0
This web page is about PDF to JPG 3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall PDF to JPG 3.0 from your PCPDF Helper
. Check out here
where you can get more info on PDF Helper. More details about the application PDF to JPG 3.0 can be seen at http://www.pdf-helper.com/pdf-to-jpg
. PDF to JPG 3.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Helper\PDF to JPG folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Helper\PDF to JPG\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PDF to JPG 3.0. The application's main executable file has a size of 209.00 KB (214016 bytes) on disk and is named PDF to JPG.exe.
PDF to JPG 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 910.16 KB (932001
bytes) on disk.
- PDF to JPG.exe (209.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current page applies to PDF to JPG 3.0 version 3.0
PDF to JPG 3.0 is a program by PDF Helper. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove PDF to JPG 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PDF to JPG 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF to JPG 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PDF to JPG 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the PDF to JPG 3.0 program will be found automatically. After you click PDF to JPG 3.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF to JPG 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF to JPG 3.0:
- The software company is: http://www.pdf-helper.com/pdf-to-jpg
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Helper\PDF to JPG\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDF to JPG 3.0.
8. After uninstalling PDF to JPG 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF to JPG 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF to JPG 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDF to JPG 3.0 by PDF Helper from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF to JPG 3.0 by PDF Helper is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF to JPG 3.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 12:11:06.133