PDF to HTML (freeware)
PDF to HTML (freeware) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall PDF to HTML (freeware) from your computereMagMaker Solution
. Further information on eMagMaker Solution can be found here
. You can get more details related to PDF to HTML (freeware) at http://www.eMagMaker.com
. Usually the PDF to HTML (freeware) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF to HTML (freeware) folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling PDF to HTML (freeware) is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF to HTML (freeware)\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. pdftohtml.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.27 MB (1331200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside PDF to HTML (freeware). They take about 3.04 MB (3187994
bytes) on disk.
- pdf.exe (568.00 KB)
- pdftohtml.exe (1.27 MB)
- pdftohtmlcmd.exe (551.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.78 KB)
PDF to HTML (freeware) is an application released by eMagMaker Solution. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase PDF to HTML (freeware) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PDF to HTML (freeware) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PDF to HTML (freeware) or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF to HTML (freeware)". If it exists on your system the PDF to HTML (freeware) program will be found automatically. When you select PDF to HTML (freeware) in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PDF to HTML (freeware), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF to HTML (freeware):
- The publisher is: http://www.eMagMaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF to HTML (freeware)\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDF to HTML (freeware).
8. After removing PDF to HTML (freeware), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF to HTML (freeware) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF to HTML (freeware) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDF to HTML (freeware) by eMagMaker Solution from your computer, we are not saying that PDF to HTML (freeware) by eMagMaker Solution is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PDF to HTML (freeware) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-13 09:13:18.610