PDF to Excel Converter
This web page is about PDF to Excel Converter for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PDF to Excel Converter from your computerBlue Label Soft
. Go over here
for more details on Blue Label Soft. Please open http://www.bluelabelsoft.de
if you want to read more on PDF to Excel Converter on Blue Label Soft's website. Usually the PDF to Excel Converter program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Blue Label Soft\PDF to Excel 3 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall PDF to Excel Converter by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Blue Label Soft\PDF to Excel 3\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 10.45 MB (10956800 bytes) on disk and is called PTEXCON3.exe.
The following executables are installed along with PDF to Excel Converter. They occupy about 22.01 MB (23080129
bytes) on disk.
- blsecui3.exe (10.42 MB)
- PTEXCON3.exe (10.45 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to PDF to Excel Converter version 3.21
alone. You can find below info on other versions of PDF to Excel Converter:
PDF to Excel Converter is a program by the software company Blue Label Soft. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall PDF to Excel Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PDF to Excel Converter from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF to Excel Converter or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF to Excel Converter". If it is installed on your PC the PDF to Excel Converter application will be found very quickly. When you click PDF to Excel Converter in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PDF to Excel Converter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF to Excel Converter:
- The software company is: http://www.bluelabelsoft.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Blue Label Soft\PDF to Excel 3\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PDF to Excel Converter.
8. After uninstalling PDF to Excel Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF to Excel Converter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF to Excel Converter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF to Excel Converter by Blue Label Soft from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF to Excel Converter by Blue Label Soft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDF to Excel Converter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 10:47:40.903