PDF to DOC 6.0
This web page contains complete information on how to remove PDF to DOC 6.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PDF to DOC 6.0 from your computerTriSun Software Limited
. More information on TriSun Software Limited can be found here
. Please follow http://www.pdf-helper.com/pdf-to-doc/
if you want to read more on PDF to DOC 6.0 on TriSun Software Limited's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PDF Helper\PDF to DOC directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove PDF to DOC 6.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PDF Helper\PDF to DOC\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. PDF to DOC 6.0's main file takes around 279.42 KB (286128 bytes) and is named PDF to DOC.exe.
PDF to DOC 6.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.42 MB (1485953
bytes) on disk:
- PDF to DOC.exe (279.42 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to PDF to DOC 6.0 version 6.0
PDF to DOC 6.0 is an application marketed by the software company TriSun Software Limited. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall PDF to DOC 6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PDF to DOC 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PDF to DOC 6.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "PDF to DOC 6.0". The PDF to DOC 6.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PDF to DOC 6.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about PDF to DOC 6.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF to DOC 6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pdf-helper.com/pdf-to-doc/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDF Helper\PDF to DOC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall PDF to DOC 6.0.
8. After removing PDF to DOC 6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF to DOC 6.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDF to DOC 6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDF to DOC 6.0 by TriSun Software Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF to DOC 6.0 by TriSun Software Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF to DOC 6.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 11:16:28.360