This page contains complete information on how to remove PDF Viewer for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall PDF Viewer from your PCFoxXapp © 2014
. Check out here
where you can find out more on FoxXapp © 2014. Please open http://foxxapp.com/
if you want to read more on PDF Viewer on FoxXapp © 2014's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pdfviewer-29a044596c018e7e0eb064daf24fec89 folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing PDF Viewer is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pdfviewer-29a044596c018e7e0eb064daf24fec89\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. webapp-uninstaller.exe is the PDF Viewer's primary executable file and it takes close to 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk.
PDF Viewer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current page applies to PDF Viewer version 2.2
PDF Viewer is an application marketed by the software company FoxXapp © 2014. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase PDF Viewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase PDF Viewer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDF Viewer or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF Viewer". If it exists on your system the PDF Viewer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click PDF Viewer in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF Viewer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Viewer:
- The software company is: http://foxxapp.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\pdfviewer-29a044596c018e7e0eb064daf24fec89\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PDF Viewer.
8. After uninstalling PDF Viewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Viewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Viewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall PDF Viewer by FoxXapp © 2014 from your computer, we are not saying that PDF Viewer by FoxXapp © 2014 is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDF Viewer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 14:16:01.347