PDF Shaper 2.7
PDF Shaper 2.7 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall PDF Shaper 2.7 from your computerGlorylogic
. More information on Glorylogic can be found here
. Click on http://www.glorylogic.com/
to get more facts about PDF Shaper 2.7 on Glorylogic's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\PDF Shaper directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\PDF Shaper\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PDF Shaper 2.7. PDFShaper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.08 MB (1133056 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in PDF Shaper 2.7. They take 12.31 MB (12908253
bytes) on disk.
- PDFShaper.exe (1.08 MB)
- PDFTools.exe (6.79 MB)
- PDFtoRTF.exe (3.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to PDF Shaper 2.7 version 2.7
PDF Shaper 2.7 is a program by Glorylogic. Some computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase PDF Shaper 2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase PDF Shaper 2.7 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PDF Shaper 2.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF Shaper 2.7". The PDF Shaper 2.7 application will be found very quickly. After you select PDF Shaper 2.7 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding PDF Shaper 2.7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Shaper 2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.glorylogic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Glorylogic\PDF Shaper\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDF Shaper 2.7.
8. After uninstalling PDF Shaper 2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Shaper 2.7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF Shaper 2.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PDF Shaper 2.7 by Glorylogic from your computer, we are not saying that PDF Shaper 2.7 by Glorylogic is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Shaper 2.7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:18:38.633