PDF Repair Free 1.0
PDF Repair Free 1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall PDF Repair Free 1.0 from your computerRecovery Toolbox, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Further information about PDF Repair Free 1.0 can be found at http://www.pdfrepairsoft.com
. PDF Repair Free 1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\PDF Repair Free folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for PDF Repair Free 1.0 is C:\Program Files\PDF Repair Free\unins000.exe. PDFRepairFree.exe is the PDF Repair Free 1.0's primary executable file and it takes around 2.12 MB (2224128 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PDF Repair Free 1.0. They occupy an average of 3.26 MB (3418563
bytes) on disk.
- PDFRepairFree.exe (2.12 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of PDF Repair Free 1.0.
PDF Repair Free 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Recovery Toolbox, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall PDF Repair Free 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall PDF Repair Free 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF Repair Free 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF Repair Free 1.0". The PDF Repair Free 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PDF Repair Free 1.0 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PDF Repair Free 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF Repair Free 1.0:
- The software company is: http://www.pdfrepairsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDF Repair Free\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDF Repair Free 1.0.
8. After removing PDF Repair Free 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PDF Repair Free 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Repair Free 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDF Repair Free 1.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PDF Repair Free 1.0 by Recovery Toolbox, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Repair Free 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:45:54.960