This info is about PDF Reader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall PDF Reader from your computerPDF Pro Ltd.
. More information about PDF Pro Ltd. can be seen here
. Usually the PDF Reader program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Reader directory, depending on the user's option during setup. PDF Reader's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Reader\uninstaller.exe. PDF Reader.exe is the PDF Reader's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.72 MB (3898976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PDF Reader. They take an average of 5.84 MB (6127040
bytes) on disk.
- PDF Reader.exe (3.72 MB)
- reporttool.exe (228.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (692.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This data is about PDF Reader version 10.4.1.2084
only. You can find below info on other versions of PDF Reader:
...click to view all...
PDF Reader is a program released by the software company PDF Pro Ltd.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase PDF Reader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove PDF Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PDF Reader or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF Reader". The PDF Reader application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PDF Reader in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF Reader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF Reader.
8. After removing PDF Reader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of PDF Reader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Reader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF Reader by PDF Pro Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF Reader by PDF Pro Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall PDF Reader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 19:48:17.767