PDF Password Unlocker 4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 from your computerAL-Masar Computer Center
. You can read more on AL-Masar Computer Center or check for application updates here
. PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\PDF Password Unlocker directory, depending on the user's decision. PDF Password Unlocker 4.0's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PDF Password Unlocker\unins000.exe. PdfPasswordUnlocker.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.25 MB (4451328 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PDF Password Unlocker 4.0. They take an average of 4.94 MB (5184432
bytes) on disk.
- PdfPasswordUnlocker.exe (4.25 MB)
- unins000.exe (715.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0
of PDF Password Unlocker 4.0.
PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 is a program released by the software company AL-Masar Computer Center. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PDF Password Unlocker 4.0". The PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about PDF Password Unlocker 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF Password Unlocker 4.0.
8. After uninstalling PDF Password Unlocker 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 by AL-Masar Computer Center from your PC, we are not saying that PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 by AL-Masar Computer Center is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDF Password Unlocker 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-16 18:14:10.400