This web page is about PDF Creator for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PDF Creator from your computerPDF Pro Ltd.
. More data about PDF Pro Ltd. can be read here
. PDF Creator is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Creator directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for PDF Creator is C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Creator\uninstaller.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.90 MB (4090464 bytes) on disk and is named PDF Creator.exe.
PDF Creator installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.46 MB (6776256
bytes) on disk.
- PDF Creator.exe (3.90 MB)
- reporttool.exe (661.09 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (706.59 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.8.1.2477
of PDF Creator. Click on the links below for other PDF Creator versions:
...click to view all...
PDF Creator is an application released by PDF Pro Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall PDF Creator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove PDF Creator from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PDF Creator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF Creator". The PDF Creator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PDF Creator in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDF Creator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF Creator.
8. After uninstalling PDF Creator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PDF Creator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Creator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF Creator by PDF Pro Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that PDF Creator by PDF Pro Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDF Creator supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 00:12:21.833