PDF-Converter is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PDF-Converter from your PCiStonsoft
. Additional info about iStonsoft can be read here
. You can see more info related to PDF-Converter at http://www.istonsoft.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\iStonsoft\PDF-Converter folder (same installation drive as Windows). PDF-Converter's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\iStonsoft\PDF-Converter\uninst.exe. PDFCONVERTER.exe is the PDF-Converter's main executable file and it takes close to 1.60 MB (1679544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in PDF-Converter. They take 2.02 MB (2119975
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (430.11 KB)
- PDFCONVERTER.exe (1.60 MB)
This info is about PDF-Converter version 2.8.67
only. For other PDF-Converter versions please click below:
PDF-Converter has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by PDF-Converter's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\iStonsoft\PDF-Converter
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iSkysoft\iSkysoft Helper Compact\Pages\suit\images\pdf-converter-pro-box-bg.png
- C:\Program Files\iStonsoft\PDF-Converter\Bin\cmap\cmap_cns.dll
- C:\Program Files\iStonsoft\PDF-Converter\Bin\cmap\cmap_gb.dll
- C:\Program Files\iStonsoft\PDF-Converter\Bin\cmap\cmap_japan.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\iStonsoft PDF-Converter
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Soda PDF 8\plugins\
PDF-Converter is a program offered by iStonsoft. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall PDF-Converter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PDF-Converter from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDF-Converter or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF-Converter". If it is installed on your PC the PDF-Converter app will be found very quickly. When you select PDF-Converter in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PDF-Converter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF-Converter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.istonsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\iStonsoft\PDF-Converter\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDF-Converter.
8. After uninstalling PDF-Converter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDF-Converter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF-Converter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove PDF-Converter by iStonsoft from your PC, we are not saying that PDF-Converter by iStonsoft is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove PDF-Converter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 21:54:56.807