PDF Compressor 3.0
This web page is about PDF Compressor 3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall PDF Compressor 3.0 from your PCPDF Compressor
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PDF Compressor. You can see more info about PDF Compressor 3.0 at http://www.PDFCompressor.net/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove PDF Compressor 3.0. PDF Compressor 3.0's primary file takes about 1.20 MB (1257472 bytes) and is named PDFCompressor.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PDF Compressor 3.0. They occupy 2.94 MB (3082590
bytes) on disk.
- PDFCompressor.exe (1.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- qpdf.exe (503.00 KB)
- zlib-flate.exe (467.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of PDF Compressor 3.0.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall PDF Compressor 3.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\gs916\gsdll32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\gs916\gswin32c.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\gsdll32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\gswin32c.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\libstdc++-6.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\pdftk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\qpdf.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\qpdf17.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\qpdf3.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\data\zlib-flate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\MSCOMCTL.OCX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\PDFCompressor.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\pdfctl32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\pdftox.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\pdftoxd.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\skinh.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\unins000.exe
- C:\Users\s.hoseini\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\PDF Compressor.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\PDFCompressor.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\PDFCompressor.exe.FriendlyAppName
PDF Compressor 3.0 is a program marketed by PDF Compressor. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove PDF Compressor 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall PDF Compressor 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PDF Compressor 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF Compressor 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the PDF Compressor 3.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select PDF Compressor 3.0 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about PDF Compressor 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF Compressor 3.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.PDFCompressor.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDF Compressor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDF Compressor 3.0.
8. After uninstalling PDF Compressor 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PDF Compressor 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF Compressor 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDF Compressor 3.0 by PDF Compressor from your PC, we are not saying that PDF Compressor 3.0 by PDF Compressor is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Compressor 3.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:52:20.997