PDF Compressor 2019
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall PDF Compressor 2019 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall PDF Compressor 2019 from your systemWinSoftMagic.Com
. More information on WinSoftMagic.Com can be found here
. Please open http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
if you want to read more on PDF Compressor 2019 on WinSoftMagic.Com's website. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced PDF Compressor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for PDF Compressor 2019 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced PDF Compressor\unins000.exe. PDF Compressor 2019's main file takes about 6.43 MB (6739968 bytes) and is named apdfc.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with PDF Compressor 2019. They occupy about 9.43 MB (9888766
bytes) on disk.
- apdfc.exe (6.43 MB)
- apdftk.exe (1.77 MB)
- jbig2.exe (569.11 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2019
of PDF Compressor 2019.
PDF Compressor 2019 is an application offered by the software company WinSoftMagic.Com. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase PDF Compressor 2019 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PDF Compressor 2019 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate PDF Compressor 2019 or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDF Compressor 2019". The PDF Compressor 2019 program will be found automatically. After you click PDF Compressor 2019 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding PDF Compressor 2019, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF Compressor 2019:
- The publisher is: http://www.winsoftmagic.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced PDF Compressor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDF Compressor 2019.
8. After removing PDF Compressor 2019, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Compressor 2019 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Compressor 2019 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove PDF Compressor 2019 by WinSoftMagic.Com from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF Compressor 2019 by WinSoftMagic.Com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Compressor 2019 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 16:37:02.410