PDF Combine 1.0.6
This page is about PDF Combine 1.0.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PDF Combine 1.0.6 from your computerPDF Combine
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PDF Combine. More information about PDF Combine 1.0.6 can be found at http://www.PDFCombine.net/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PDFCombine directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling PDF Combine 1.0.6 is C:\Program Files\PDFCombine\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PDF Combine 1.0.6's primary file takes about 1.19 MB (1245184 bytes) and is named PDFCombine.exe.
The following executables are installed beside PDF Combine 1.0.6. They take about 5.13 MB (5379422
bytes) on disk.
- PDFCombine.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- pdftk.exe (2.20 MB)
- qpdf.exe (503.00 KB)
- zlib-flate.exe (467.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PDF Combine 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
PDF Combine 1.0.6 is a program marketed by PDF Combine. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PDF Combine 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PDF Combine 1.0.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PDF Combine 1.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "PDF Combine 1.0.6". If it exists on your system the PDF Combine 1.0.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PDF Combine 1.0.6 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding PDF Combine 1.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Combine 1.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PDFCombine.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCombine\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDF Combine 1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling PDF Combine 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PDF Combine 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF Combine 1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDF Combine 1.0.6 by PDF Combine from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF Combine 1.0.6 by PDF Combine is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Combine 1.0.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-06 19:58:04.997