PDF Combine 1.0.6
This page is about PDF Combine 1.0.6 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall PDF Combine 1.0.6 from your computerPDF Combine
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PDF Combine. More information about PDF Combine 1.0.6 can be found at http://www.PDFCombine.net/
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\PDFCombine directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling PDF Combine 1.0.6 is C:\Program Files\PDFCombine\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. PDF Combine 1.0.6's primary file takes about 1.19 MB (1245184 bytes) and is named PDFCombine.exe.
The following executables are installed beside PDF Combine 1.0.6. They take about 5.13 MB (5379422
bytes) on disk.
- PDFCombine.exe (1.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- pdftk.exe (2.20 MB)
- qpdf.exe (503.00 KB)
- zlib-flate.exe (467.50 KB)
The current web page applies to PDF Combine 1.0.6 version 1.0.6
PDF Combine 1.0.6 is a program marketed by PDF Combine. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PDF Combine 1.0.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove PDF Combine 1.0.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find PDF Combine 1.0.6 or simply click the Search field and type in "PDF Combine 1.0.6". If it exists on your system the PDF Combine 1.0.6 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PDF Combine 1.0.6 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about PDF Combine 1.0.6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Combine 1.0.6:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.PDFCombine.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PDFCombine\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove PDF Combine 1.0.6.
8. After uninstalling PDF Combine 1.0.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PDF Combine 1.0.6 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing PDF Combine 1.0.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDF Combine 1.0.6 by PDF Combine from your PC, nor are we saying that PDF Combine 1.0.6 by PDF Combine is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDF Combine 1.0.6 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 19:58:04.997