This page is about PDF Checker for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall PDF Checker from your computerDatalogics Inc.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Datalogics Inc.. More info about the app PDF Checker can be seen at http://www.datalogics.com/
. PDF Checker is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Datalogics\PDF Checker folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for PDF Checker is C:\Program Files\Datalogics\PDF Checker\unins000.exe. pdfchecker.exe is the PDF Checker's main executable file and it occupies circa 2.22 MB (2332080 bytes) on disk.
PDF Checker contains of the executables below. They take 3.18 MB (3332960
bytes) on disk.
- pdfchecker.exe (2.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (977.42 KB)
This info is about PDF Checker version 1.5.2
PDF Checker is a program released by the software company Datalogics Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to erase PDF Checker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete PDF Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find PDF Checker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PDF Checker". If it is installed on your PC the PDF Checker application will be found very quickly. When you click PDF Checker in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about PDF Checker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDF Checker:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.datalogics.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Datalogics\PDF Checker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall PDF Checker.
8. After uninstalling PDF Checker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PDF Checker that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDF Checker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDF Checker by Datalogics Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that PDF Checker by Datalogics Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove PDF Checker supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 08:09:56.357