PDF Anti-Copy V2.1
PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 from your computerhttps://PDFAntiCopy.com
. You can find out more on https://PDFAntiCopy.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://PDFAntiCopy.com
if you want to read more on PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 on https://PDFAntiCopy.com's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 548.17 KB (561328 bytes) on disk and is called PDFAntiCopy.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in PDF Anti-Copy V2.1. They occupy 3.80 MB (3988494
bytes) on disk.
- PDFAntiCopy.exe (548.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (811.84 KB)
- gs.exe (140.00 KB)
- pdftk.exe (2.20 MB)
- gswin32c.exe (140.00 KB)
This page is about PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 version 2.1
PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 is an application by https://PDFAntiCopy.com. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "PDF Anti-Copy V2.1". If it is installed on your PC the PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 program will be found very quickly. When you select PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about PDF Anti-Copy V2.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for PDF Anti-Copy V2.1:
- The publisher is: https://PDFAntiCopy.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PDFAntiCopy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PDF Anti-Copy V2.1.
8. After removing PDF Anti-Copy V2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 by https://PDFAntiCopy.com from your computer, we are not saying that PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 by https://PDFAntiCopy.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDF Anti-Copy V2.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-08 13:11:47.080