PDD (ABCD) 2014
This page contains thorough information on how to remove PDD (ABCD) 2014 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall PDD (ABCD) 2014 from your computerFatalSoft
. Open here
where you can find out more on FatalSoft. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\PDD (ABCD) 2014 directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\PDD (ABCD) 2014\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall PDD (ABCD) 2014. PDD.exe is the PDD (ABCD) 2014's primary executable file and it occupies circa 3.35 MB (3513856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of PDD (ABCD) 2014. They occupy an average of 3.74 MB (3917312
bytes) on disk.
- PDD.exe (3.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (394.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of PDD (ABCD) 2014.
PDD (ABCD) 2014 is a program released by the software company FatalSoft. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase PDD (ABCD) 2014 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase PDD (ABCD) 2014 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate PDD (ABCD) 2014 or simply click the Search field and type in "PDD (ABCD) 2014". The PDD (ABCD) 2014 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select PDD (ABCD) 2014 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding PDD (ABCD) 2014, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove PDD (ABCD) 2014.
8. After uninstalling PDD (ABCD) 2014, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of PDD (ABCD) 2014 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling PDD (ABCD) 2014 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall PDD (ABCD) 2014 by FatalSoft from your PC, we are not saying that PDD (ABCD) 2014 by FatalSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall PDD (ABCD) 2014 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:18:23.757