This page contains thorough information on how to remove PDAS for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall PDAS from your systemSkyLine LLC.
. More information about SkyLine LLC. can be found here
. You can read more about on PDAS at http://www.plagiarism-detector.com
. PDAS is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PDAS directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling PDAS is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PDAS_uninstall\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. pdas.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.82 MB (2951784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of PDAS. They take an average of 64.64 MB (67780339
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- InstallUtil.exe (27.34 KB)
- ipd.exe (183.43 KB)
- odt2txt.exe (965.05 KB)
- pdas.exe (2.82 MB)
- pdas_mysql.exe (9.13 MB)
- PDAS_WinSrv_core.exe (200.60 KB)
- pdftotext.exe (644.00 KB)
- vertrigo_package.exe (15.28 MB)
- bug25714.exe (2.13 MB)
- myisamchk.exe (1.99 MB)
- mysql.exe (2.24 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (2.17 MB)
- mysqld.exe (6.27 MB)
- InstallUtil.exe (28.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (130.81 KB)
- Vertrigo.exe (370.00 KB)
- ab.exe (76.07 KB)
- ApacheMonitor.exe (40.09 KB)
- htcacheclean.exe (60.08 KB)
- htdbm.exe (80.08 KB)
- htdigest.exe (68.08 KB)
- htpasswd.exe (76.08 KB)
- httxt2dbm.exe (56.08 KB)
- logresolve.exe (20.08 KB)
- rotatelogs.exe (52.08 KB)
- v_apache.exe (20.07 KB)
- wintty.exe (20.08 KB)
- mysql.exe (3.91 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (3.84 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (3.89 MB)
- v_mysqld.exe (7.77 MB)
- php-cgi.exe (43.50 KB)
- php-win.exe (25.50 KB)
- php.exe (25.00 KB)
- pv.exe (72.00 KB)
The current web page applies to PDAS version 508.00
only. You can find here a few links to other PDAS releases:
...click to view all...
PDAS is an application by the software company SkyLine LLC.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall PDAS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall PDAS with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find PDAS or simply click the Search feature and type in "PDAS". If it is installed on your PC the PDAS app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click PDAS in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding PDAS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PDAS:
- The software company is: http://www.plagiarism-detector.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PDAS_uninstall\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove PDAS.
8. After uninstalling PDAS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of PDAS which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing PDAS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove PDAS by SkyLine LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that PDAS by SkyLine LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove PDAS supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 20:27:31.693