PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 from your systemTastyBytes Software, Inc.
. Additional info about TastyBytes Software, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.tastybytessoftware.com
if you want to read more on PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 on TastyBytes Software, Inc.'s page. PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TastyBytes Software\PD+Rescue for iPod directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is "C:\Program Files\TastyBytes Software\PD+Rescue for iPod\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.21 MB (6513669 bytes) on disk and is labeled PD+Rescue.exe.
PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.52 MB (24665367
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Assign Drive Letter.exe (3.06 MB)
- Delete Preferences File.exe (3.04 MB)
- PD+Rescue.exe (6.21 MB)
- PDHelper.exe (1.47 MB)
- PDHelperUNinstall.exe (3.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- UnInstallOldVersion.exe (3.07 MB)
- UnInstallRegForPD.exe (3.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.3
of PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3.
PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is an application released by the software company TastyBytes Software, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3". If it exists on your system the PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 application will be found very quickly. After you select PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.tastybytessoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TastyBytes Software\PD+Rescue for iPod\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3.
8. After uninstalling PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 by TastyBytes Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 by TastyBytes Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:30:56.233