PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 from your systemTastyBytes Software, Inc.
. Additional info about TastyBytes Software, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.tastybytessoftware.com
if you want to read more on PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 on TastyBytes Software, Inc.'s page. PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\TastyBytes Software\PD+Rescue for iPod directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is "C:\Program Files\TastyBytes Software\PD+Rescue for iPod\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.21 MB (6513669 bytes) on disk and is labeled PD+Rescue.exe.
PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.52 MB (24665367
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Assign Drive Letter.exe (3.06 MB)
- Delete Preferences File.exe (3.04 MB)
- PD+Rescue.exe (6.21 MB)
- PDHelper.exe (1.47 MB)
- PDHelperUNinstall.exe (3.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- UnInstallOldVersion.exe (3.07 MB)
- UnInstallRegForPD.exe (3.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.3
of PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3.
PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is an application released by the software company TastyBytes Software, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 app will be found automatically. After you click PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.tastybytessoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TastyBytes Software\PD+Rescue for iPod\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3.
8. After uninstalling PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 by TastyBytes Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 by TastyBytes Software, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove PD+Rescue for iPod v2.1.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:30:56.233